We appreciate your interest in our company. Just as we like to learn about you and your experience through your resume, we like to share with you a little about who we are:
We strive for customer satisfaction by providing dependable, responsive and efficient services. Our customers consider Denbow a leader in quality and view us as partners working with them to meet their current and future needs. Management and staff share an enthusiastic interest in making Denbow a success and enjoy the pride and security that only a profitable company can provide. At Denbow we grow people – many of our staff have moved into new positions and learned new skills during their career at our company.
VALUES AND CORPORATE ETHICS
Every company has its own way of conducting business. Denbow’s values are based upon Biblical principles. At Denbow we want to be known as a company whose values encourage customers to use our services over the long term, and maintain an environment where employees enjoy a secure, positive and rewarding job.
In order to be known in our community and by our customers in this way we encourage all our employees, including the owners, to practice the following values while working at Denbow:
- Honesty/Integrity: Sincere and truthful in all dealings with other employees, customers and others.
- Communication: Open dialogue, exchange of information and views. Communicating without the use of obscene language.
- Teamwork: Cooperating with others toward a common goal with a positive attitude.
- Respect: Showing consideration and regard for both people and property.
- Fairness: Similar opportunity for everyone, respecting everyone’s rights.
- Diplomacy: Finding common ground with difficult people and situations, to resolve or to avoid conflict.
- Appearance: Dressed well, tidy, keeping yard and equipment clean and in good condition.
- Hard Work: Putting forth a strong effort during work hours.
- Competence: Being the best at what we do. Focus on service the customer in a capable and effective way. Having an efficient and innovative approach to everyday tasks.
- Safety: Being aware of safety at all time, having a strong mechanical aptitude and maintaining a clean driving record. Zero tolerance drug & alcohol policy with mandatory testing.
- Creativity: Finding new and innovative ways to do things.
- Family Life: Having the time to give attention to the families of employees.
All of our full time employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive extended health, vision & dental plan, critical illness & short-term / long-term life insurance program
- Shirt uniform & coveralls supplied & washed
- Annual safety boot allowance
- Annual Costco membership card for employee & spouse
- 20% discount on Denbow products
- Denbow Stars Program: recognition from clients, managers and peers for a job well done.
- Opportunities to grow – skills, knowledge. Whenever possible we hire internally in order to grow our current team into new positions.
- Enthusiastic team; family run personal business
- Fun, casual work environment located in a beautiful country setting